WHAT IS INTERCEPT?
INTERCEPT provides performance consultancy services to organizations,
federations and professional teams in both individual and team sports.
Our single focus is improving performance in competition.
To achieve this INTERCEPT provides cutting edge knowledge to inform, instruct,
collaborate, and supervise applied practitioners to improve performance.
Want to know more about INTERCEPT?
Performance and physiological
testing and monitoring
Assessment and Evaluation
of high performance structures
Supervision and Mentorship
Who We Are
- Applied sports scientist with experience in endurance sports and team sports
- Head of Performance/Head of innovation Team Bora-Hansgrohe
- Coach of the two Ironman World Champions Anne Haug and Jan Frodeno and several international high ranked athletes
- Former National Coach in Triathlon for the German Triathlon federation
- Consultant for different organization in Biathlon, Ski, Soccer, Cross country skiing
- Applied sports scientist at Medalp Group
- Research fellow at the University of Innsbruck and Management Center Innsbruck
- Scientific advisor for the Austrian Armed Forces
- Coaching high performance athletes in cycling, triathlon and running
- Applied sports scientist specialising in endurance sport
- Coach to European and World Championship medallists
- PhD candidate in exercise physiology
- Independent sports engineering researcher
- Author ‘Optimal Talent Development in Cycling’